|If you live in South Carolina The National
Flood Iinsurance Program provides coverage for damage to structures and
contents from flooding, flood-related erosion, and flood-caused mudslides not
covered under most property policies. A National Flood Insurance Flood policy
can protect your home or business.
- SC FLOOD FACTS
- Floods are the most common natural disaster in
- Between 20 and 25% of floods are outside High
- Flood Insurance is affordable
- Most property policies do not include flood
- SC Flood Insurance Coverage is available for
commercial buildings and contents and can also be purchased by renters
SC Flood Insurance Coverage Limits - Up to $250,000 for single
family and other residential buildings. * Up to $500,000 for non-residential
buildings, including small businesses * Up to $100,000 for residential building
contents and $500,000 for contents for businesses.
For a free no obligation SC Flood quote,
- YOU are in control. Flood insurance claims
are paid even if a disaster is not declared by the President
- Between 20 and 25 percent of all claims
paid by the National Flood Insurance Program are outside the Special Flood
Hazard Areas T
- here is no payback requirement Flood
insurance policies are continuous, and are not non-renewed or cancelled for
- Flood Insurance reimburses you for all
covered losses up to $250,000 for homeowners and $500,000 for businesses
- The average cost of a $100,000 flood policy
is $370 annually.
- Most forms of Federal Disaster Assistance
require a Presidential declaration.
- Federal disaster assistance declarations
are awarded in less than 50% of flooding incidents.
- The most typical form of disaster
assistance is a loan that must be repaid with interest.
- The duration of a Small Business
Administration (SBA) disaster home loan is approximately 20 years.
- The average loan payment on an SBA disaster
loan is $104 a month or $1,250 annually.
- Repayment on a $50,000 SBA disaster loan is
$311 a month or $3,730 annually.